Are you planning a group trip to Lofoten?
It is extremely important to keep in touch with the elements. This is what creates many of our most important experiences.
With us you will stay where the first hotel in the north of Norway was opened in 1789.
It is close to the water and we have our own dock. Feel free to light the grill and eat outside by the water. There is also a sauna that can be used. You can also go swimming from our pier
Lofoten Summerhotel can also offer lots of nature for sports and games.
In addition, we have several traditional boats. We are probably the only hotel in Norway that has a complete fleet of traditional Northern boats. These can be rented from the hotel.
We are also flexible when it comes to large groups. We are always willing to do anything we can to make your stay as wonderful as possible.
- Check-in between 23:00 15:00-21:00 if nothing else is agreed.
- Out no later than 11 am.
- Payment is cash upon arrival if nothing else is agreed. Done note that Lofoten summer hotel/Kabelvåg Youth Hostel accepts Visa and Master Card. Cancellations must be come to us no later than 10:00 arrival day. If the cancellation will come later than this time, the customer must pay 100% of the agreed price, provided that Lofoten summer hotel/Kabelvåg Youth Hostel do not get rented out the ordered space.
- Groups, minimum 15 people:
- The number of people should be received at least 30 days prior to arrival, name list 15 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation must be received by letter or fax no later than 30 days before scheduled arrival.
- In case of cancellation or reduction of the number of guests with more than 10% after the deadline, the guest must pay 65% of the amount of the purchase order if the Lofoten summer hotel/Kabelvåg Youth Hostel do not get rented out the ordered space.
! By overbooking can Lofoten summer hotel/Kabelvåg Youth Hostel use rooms with others with the same or higher standard.